Pages

26 October 2012

Tom Cruise is Jack Reacher, LOL

I love the Jack Reacher novels written by Lee Child.

Jack Reacher is a 6ft 5in kick-ass master. Unfortunately they chose Tom Cruise to play him in the movie coming out this December.

First time I read this, I thought it was a joke. But it's not. Talk about shitty casting or the power of the $$$ in Hollywood or the Scientology puppet masters at work.

Tom Cruise should be embarrassed of stepping into Jack Reacher's shoes but he's either delusional or desperate for a few last paychecks. 

Lee Child should be ashamed of letting this happen but I guess he's busy enjoying the ton of money he's been given.

I would say there's no way I'll watch this movie but honestly, Singapore is much too boring for me to be able to guarantee this. I'm pretty sure that in about 6 months when this movie becomes available, I'll be bored enough (or I'll have sufficient bandwidth) to download it. So I'll watch it but I most likely won't finish it.